Assalaam Alaiykum, Ya Ali (A.S) Madad.
As communicated previously, following best practice guidelines set out by the Government and Public Health England and also seeking recommendation from medical professionals and religious authorities (MUS and other Ullama), in the best interest of our community with immediate effect,
Hussainia Islamic Mission, Bradford
Will Be Closed
For the foreseeable future and all programmes/activities including
▪Dua E Kumayl
Postponed Until Further Notice.
The health and wellbeing of our community is our first and foremost priority and we thank you for your understanding and support.
A reminder of our duty as momins, please remember to support the elderly and vulnerable, ensuring they’re not left helpless during this period. JazakAllah.
Hussainia Management Team:
Sumar Shah – 07939 518 532
Fiaz Hussain – 07811 095 189
Ch Ghulam Abbas – 07835 279 555
Please find below important information on how to protect yourself and your family.
Summary of the latest guidance in terms of self-isolation:
– For households with more than one person – you must stay at home for 14 days if any one person in your household as symptoms of COVID-19
– If you live alone and you have symptoms, however mild, stay at home for 7 days from when your symptoms started
– If other members of your household develop symptoms, however mild, at any time during the 14 days, they must not leave home for 7 days from when symptoms (a high temperature or a new continuous cough, however mild) started
– For those who remain well, are under 70 or do not have an underlying health condition, they are advised to limit their social contact
– For those who are over 70 and have underlying health conditions (e.g. asthma, diabetes) or are pregnant, they are advised to significantly limit face to face interaction
– The most important thing individuals can do to protect themselves remains washing their hands more often, for at least 20 seconds, with soap and water. Make sure you cough or sneeze into a tissue, put it in the bin and wash your hands
– If you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home, or your condition worsens, or your symptoms do not get better after 7 days then please use NHS 111 online (see below).
Please find below additional resources you can use for reference:
– Stay at home guidance / self-isolation: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/stay-at-home-guidance-for-households-with-possible-coronavirus-covid-19-infection